2022 m. rugpjūčio 30 d., antradienis

Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (2019)

One of the most original sounding albums I have ever heard. Here it is:
  1. !!!!!!!
  2. Bad Guy - 9
    • Iconic
  3. Xanny - 8
    • It's just good. The mood, lyrics, they catch your attention, makes you think
  4. You Should See Me in a Crown - 8
    • This one just explodes. Every time.
  5. All the Good Girls Go to Hell - 6
    • It's ok, still got the vibe
  6. Wish You Were Gay - 9
    • I love Billie's singing on this one
  7. When the Party's Over - 7
    • that's beautiful
  8. 8 - 5
    • Not sure how I feel about this one, but it kinda works
  9. My Strange Addiction - 6
    • Beat is nice
  10. Bury a Friend - 6
    • Sounds kinda personal, but I like how it's horror themed also
  11. Ilomilo - 8
    • I like how quite and beautiful it sounds, reminds me of those dark glowy winter nights
  12. Listen Before I Go - 7
    • Not the song I would like to listen often because of its theme, but it's well done
  13. I Love You - 10
    • Top Level Sad Song here.
  14. Goodbye - 5
    • Could be something better
All in all this album gets 7.23 out of 10.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą